Coconut water is an ideal drink not only for athletes. It is a natural hydration and energy booster. It is unique because it is 100% natural. The water is extracted from young green coconuts from the philippines island. The water gets into the nutshell through the fibers of the tree, is rich for minerals, and has no fat or cholesterol. As a final product, it has no added sugar, color, or preservatives. Thanks to the natural balance of potassium and sodium, it hydrates better than other sport drinks, it helps with the right burning, therefore it can also speed up weight loss and remarkably improve the human immune system.
Czech pop singer Dara Rolins is a great fan of coconut water. She knows that coconut water is composed of naturally occurring bioactive enzymes (acid phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, etc.), which help with digestion and metabolism, and therefore they are speed up weight loss. Vitamins and minerals found in coconut water make a huge difference when it comes to weight loss. Coconut water is very rich in fiber, antioxidants, magnesium, and potassium, which are able to convert the calcium we eat into muscle tissue and increase so called resting energy consumption. It means that during sleep your muscles keep helping convert fats into energy.
Benefits of coconut water are:
- it is a natural isotonic drink containing very important electrolytes. Electrolytes affect the amount of water in our body, the acidity of organism (pH), muscle function, and other important processes. We lose electrolytes when we sweat, so we must subsequently replace them by drinking fruits. Electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium) can bind water and hydrate our bodies better than pure water. If you would like to achieve the same results with other sport drinks, you have to drink three of these compared the same amount of coconut water.
- it contains more potassium than a banana and 15 times more than other sport drinks
- It contains a high level of lauric acid, which has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, that helps to defend against disease and improves a human immune system.
- It has an anti-aging effect, as it the richest natural dietary source of cytokinins - which fight against aging of human cells and tissues
- It speeds up metabolism, helps to burn fats and controls blood sugar level
- It aids in kidney function and function of urinary system
- It helps to detoxify and cleanse the digestive track
- it is recommended for pregnant women and new moms
- Coconut water is already available in the CR either in the form of fresh green coconuts or in packaged form from Pure Coco. Find out more info on www.purecoco.cz or www.facebook.com/pages/purecococz/230609970382044
I recommend to drink fresh coconut water before, during, and after workouts. The body will get the natural energy for the best performance.